The MicroMake is a compact, integrated laser micromachining system manufactured by Bright System, a Bright Solutions company. The MicroMake Laser Micromachining System is a great fit for many high precision and high-resolution applications.
The system includes all the needed devices for direct laser micro-processing in a single monolithic element. Live microscope imaging of the sample is offered during all process phases for alignment and immediate quality check. Typical applications of this compact system include controlled ablation, micro drilling, precision cutting, selective removal and direct 3D microfabrication. See our new Lasers 101 page for in depth information on Solid State Lasers.
All these features suit perfectly a large variety of materials utilized in the fields of microelectronic circuits and display fabrication and correction, biomedical devices machining, optical substrates microprocessing.
Laser Micromachining System Features:
- Ablation and cutting of programmable arbitrary shapes
- Live imaging of the processed samples
- Suitable for a vast range of materials
- A 1mm standard processing area
- Optional XYZ translation stage
- Embedded illumination unit
- 532/266nm ns and ps lasers
- down to a 2um spot size
- High-resolution version (HR)
- Circular polarization on the workpiece
- High speed/ high-resolution USB camera
- Z manual or motorized stage - 50 mm Z travel
- XY manual or motorized stage - 150 mm XY travel
- OEM version: single unit with integrated low-voltage PSU
- Table-Top version: external mount and stages with external AC PSU
- 3D direct microstructuring
- Precision surface texturing
- Track interruption on PCBs Micro-coding, Anti-counterfeiting
- Thin film removal on hard substrates
- Selective metal removal on ceramic substrates
- Microcorrection on wafers, masks, and displays
- Microdrilling on metal alloys and transparent dielectrics
See our new Lasers 101 page for more information about lasers.
RPMC Lasers strives to provide Ultrafast Lasers at an affordable price while also providing top-notch customer service. Therefore, we believe we are the best option for ALL your DPSS and Laser Diode needs!
Contact RPMC Lasers by Phone: 636-272-7227 or Email: email@example.com