Eblana offers a 1512nm single wavelength laser diode for ammonia detection in tunable diode laser absorption spectroscopy (TDLAS) systems. This laser is available as a high performance "14 pin Butterfly" component (with integrated TEC and isolator) or also at a higher level of integration with a built-in low noise current driver and a temperature controller in the form of Eblana's "DX1-Sensing" module.
The EP1512-DM product series broadens Eblana's existing portfolio of lasers for gas detection which already includes lasers for detecting Methane (λ=1654nm), Carbon Dioxide (λ=2004nm) and also Moisture (λ=1392 nm & 1877 nm). All of these lasers are now available in the DX1 format.
The laser is fabricated using Eblana's Discrete Mode laser technology platform. Which also delivers DFB-like performance at a price point geared to high volume applications. Eblana's strained quantum well InP design provides stable, high performance, single wavelength operation in addition to a wide degree of current tuning for wavelength control. See our new Lasers 101 page for in depth information on the aspects of lasers.
- Ideally suited for NH3 detection using the 1512 nm Absorption Line
- High spectral purity (typical SMSR 45 dB)
- Narrow spectral linewidth (~1 MHz)
- Exceptional device to device wavelength and performance uniformity
- Packaged in a standard 14 Pin Butterfly with integrated TEC and Optical Isolator
- Other center wavelengths available on request
RPMC Lasers strives to provide lasers at an affordable price as well as providing top notch customer service.
Therefore, we believe we are the best option for ALL your DPSS and Laser Diode needs!